WHY TAKE ATP IGNITE ™?
ATP Ignite ™ transforms water into a great-tasting, revitalizing energy drink. Each stick provides a combination of B vitamins, electrolytes, trace minerals, amino acids, herbs, and antioxidants to fuel your body’s energy production. Building on these important nutrients, ATP Ignite also features a caffeine pterostilbene cocrystal. Initial reports suggest that this cocrystal’s caffeine may be absorbed more slowly and stay in your system longer than regular caffeine, which may help your energy last longer. With just 4 g of carbohydrate per serving and zero sugars, ATP Ignite simply gives your body what it needs to produce energy.*
ATP Ignite Features:
- Caffeine: to support athletic performance, fatigue, and cognitive functions
- Electrolytes and Antioxidants: Electrolytes—including sodium, potassium, and magnesium—are important for energy production, nerve transmission, muscle contractions, pH balance, fluid balance, and more.
- Herbs and Amino Acids: ATP Ignite combines caffeine pterostilbene co-crystal in a proprietary blend with various herbs and amino acids, including green tea extract, coffee fruit extract, taurine, and L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate. This proprietary blend is designed to complement the activities of caffeine pterostilbene co-crystal. Furthermore, some of these individual ingredients taken in high doses have roles in mitochondrial biogenesis or are known to have a positive influence on exercise performance.*
- B Vitamins: As essential parts of coenzymes, these water-soluble nutrients are integral to the complex biochemical processes that convert food to glucose and ATP—the energy used by cells. Vitamin B12 also works closely with folate to help make red blood cells and facilitate the work of iron in the body. Iron helps carry oxygen to all cells, including muscle cells, for use in the generation of energy.*
ATP Ignite Benefits:
- Designed to Support a Healthy energy Level*
- Supports Electrolyte Replacement*
- Helps Fight Free Radicals with Antioxidant Nutreints, Inluding S-Acetyl-L-Glutathione and 500 mg of Vitamin C*
- Provides an Alternative to Ordinary Caffeine*
- Provides Ingredients That Support ATP Biosynthesis*
Directions: Dissolve the contents of one ATP Ignite stick pack in 6-12 oz of water according to preferred sweetness. Consume the drink once daily, or use as directed by your healthcare professional. Consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare professional. Caffeine should not be combined with synephrine or ephedrine. Use cautiously if you have a history of abnormal heart rhythm. Do not use if stick pack is damaged.
Ingredients: Vitamin C (as sodium ascorbate, potassium ascorbate, calcium ascorbate, and zinc ascorbate), Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate), Thiamin (as thiamine HCl), Riboflavin (as riboflavin 5′-phosphate sodium), Niacin, Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal 5’-phosphate), Folate (as (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid, glucosamine salt), Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate), Magnesium (as di-magnesium malate), Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate), Manganese (as manganese bisglycinate chelate),Chromium (as chromium nicotinate glycinate chelate), Sodium (as sodium bicarbonate and sodium ascorbate), Potassium (potassium bicarbonate and potassium ascorbate). Proprietary Blend: Caffeine pterostilbene cocrystal, whole coffee fruit (Coffea arabica)(whole fruit)(40% chlorogenic acid), taurine, L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate, organic green tea aqueous extract (Camellia sinensis)(leaf)(25% polyphenols, 15% catechins, <10% caffeine), s-acetyl-L-glutathione, and acetyl-L-carnitine (as acetyl-L-carnitine HCl), yielding a total of 95 mg of caffeine. Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, citric acid, malic acid, natural grape powder, natural flavors (no MSG), stevia leaf extract, and silica.
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat, gluten, yeast, soy protein, animal and dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, and artificial preservatives.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Product by Xymogen