WHY TAKE PUREPROBIOTIC?
PureProbiotic is a blend of bacterial organisms that help balance gut microflora, support GI health, and strengthen your immune system. While yogurt and fermented foods contain probiotic strains, PureProbiotic provides helpful bacterial microorganisms without dairy or soy. Each capsule provides 5 billion CFU per capsule of Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis and Bifidobacterium breve. These strains promote healthy microflora balance, GI integrity and bowel regularity in children and adults. * In addition, this is a hypoallergenic formula and considered suitable for those with food allergies or sensitivities.
Benefits and Features:
- Promote healthy microflora balance, G.I. integrity and bowel regularity. ‡
- Supports healthy immune cell function. ‡
- Suitable for individuals with food allergies or sensitivities. ‡
- Blend of beneficial probiotic microorganisms derived from fermentation on a dairy-free, soy-free medium.
- Made with high-quality ingredients backed by verifiable science.
Each capsule of PureProbiotic provides over five billion CFU of the following bacterial strains:
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (La-14)
- Lactobacillus plantarum (Lp-115)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (Lr-32)
- Bifidobacterium lactis (Bl-04)
- Bifidobacterium breve (Bb-03)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (Bb-06)
Recommendations: As a dietary supplement, take 1 PureProbiotic capsule, 1-2 times daily, with or between meals. If needed, remove powder from capsule and mix into cold food or beverage.
Quantity: 60 capsules
Does not contain: wheat, eggs, tree nuts & peanuts, gluten, artificial colors, flavors & sweeteners, coatings and shellacs, GMOs, and unnecessary binders, fillers & preservatives.
Note: Keep refrigerated. If pregnant‚ consult your physician before taking this or any other product. Keep out of the reach of children. Probiotics may be contraindicated for immunocompromised individuals. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are immunocompromised, or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use.
Manufacturer: Pure Encapsulations
Pure Encapsulations’ logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2021.