- What Is Caprylic Acid?
When yeast is out of balance, look no further. First discovered in goat’s milk, Caprylic Acid is a short-chain fatty acid found in some mammal’s milk, as well as in tropical oils like coconut and palm kernel oil. This marvelous fatty acid actually has a very beneficial effect on microbial balance in the gut, especially with regard to dysbiotic yeast!
Caprylic Acid is the right supplement for you if you’re:
- Tackling digestive tract yeast and Candida overgrowth issues
- Wanting to optimize the gut environment for healthy probiotic bacteria
- Tired of the way other Caprylic Acid supplements make your tummy feel
- Wanting to support your immune system and thyroid health
Supports healthy microbial balance*
Caprylic acid, also known as octanoic acid, is a naturally occurring fatty acid that promotes a favorable environment for beneficial microflora.
- Support for healthy microbial balance*
- Gradual release, buffered caprylic acid*
- Made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients