WHY TAKE CHOLESTEPURE
CholestePure is a phytosterol complex that supports healthy lipid metabolism, cardiovascular and prostate health. Phytosterols are sterol molecules, similar in structure to cholesterol, which are synthesized by plants and are present naturally in grains, nuts, seeds, fruits and vegetable oils. CholestePure is a broad spectrum balance of the most prized phytosterols, including beta-sitosterol, campesterol, stigmasterol, and brassicasterol.‡
Features and Benefits:
- Supports cardiovascular and prostate health‡
- Promotes healthy lipid metabolism‡
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- A convenient phytosterol source, but without the calories and fat from specialty margarines, spreads, or salad dressings that have incorporated phytosterol esters into them as a result of recent health conscious trends.‡
- An enhanced concentration of phytosterols compared to traditional Western diets that only provide about 200 mg phytosterols per day (based on beta-sitosterol content), an amount too low to provide nutritional support.‡
Suggested Use: Pure Encapsulations recommends 1-2 capsules with each meal, or as directed by your physician.
Ingredients: Phytosterol complex 1,000 mg (including betasitosterol, campesterol, stigmasterol, brassicasterol and sitostanol) Providing (typical): Total phytosterols900 mg , Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate, hypoallergenic plant fiber (cellulose)
Does not contain: wheat, eggs, tree nuts & peanuts, gluten, artificial colors, flavors & sweeteners, coatings and shellacs, GMOs, and unnecessary binders, fillers & preservatives.
Caution: If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product. Individuals with a sensitivity to soy should avoid this product.
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Pure Encapsulations’ logo, text, graphics, and photo images are the property of Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. and are used with permission. Copyright © 2021.