Full Spectrum CBD Softgels offer the same great formulation as our Full Spectrum Oils and tinctures in a convenient, easy-to-swallow softgel. In addition, each CBD Softgel is an exact dose of 15mg, which eliminates the dosage guessing game.
- Full CBD Spectrum Softgels are ideal for those new to CBD, people on the go, or those who are looking for the precision, discretion, and certainly the convenience of a capsule or pill.
- Each softgel contains 15 mg of CBD
CBD Softgels vs. CBD Tinctures
- Both styles of CBD products (softgels and tinctures) are made from the same batch of Ananda’s full spectrum hemp extract.
- In contrast to tinctures, softgels take longer to come on, with a prolonged window of efficacy.
How much CBD is in a CBD Softgel?
Each softgel contains 15mg of active cannabinoids and is available in 30 or 60 count serving sizes.
Why take CBD Softgels?
CBD softgel’ generally refers to a carrier oil ( hemp seed oil) blended with either one or many cannabinoids.
However, this is only a vague description, and CBD softgel products vary significantly in their ingredients and effectiveness.
Ananda Professional CBD softgels consists of cold-pressed hemp seed oil, and our full spectrum hemp extract. Our softgels stand in a league of their own, providing your body with many hemp-based nutrients such as:
- Cannabinoids (CBD, THC, CBC, CBG, CBDV)
- Alkamides (immune stimulating molecules)
Are CBD softgels for me?
CBD Softgels are ideal for those new to CBD, people on the go, or those who are always looking for the convenience of a capsule or pill.
*Legal disclaimer: Please note that the sale or shipment of CBD products containing THC to residents of Idaho is not permitted. Find our selection of Broad spectrum THC free 600mg oil and Broad spectrum THC free gummies, both available for shipping to Idaho.
Manufacturer: Ananda Professional