WHY TAKE K-Pax Mitonutrients 120 tabs:
Optimal mitochondrial function depends on:
• Quenching of free radicals produced during normal electron transport chain (ETC) activity
• Integrity of mitochondrial cell membranes
• The transport of critical metabolites, such as fatty acids, into the mitochondria.
One approach to optimizing mitochondrial function is the provision of micronutrients and antioxidants that support these mechanisms.*
K-PAX MitoNutrients is a unique combination of N-acetyl cysteine, acetyl L-carnitine, alpha-lipoic acid and other key nutrients that support mitochondrial functioning, based on the many years of clinical practice and ongoing research studies led by Dr. Kaiser.
K-PAX MitoNutrients and K-PAX MitoNutrient Activator:
- were formulated by Jon D. Kaiser, MD who has 25 years of experience exploring in immune and mitochondrial health.
- are the original formulas which feature a unique micronutrient combination to support mitochondrial health and cellular energy support.
- is part of an approach that investigated the impact on occasional fatigue and mental alertness.