- Superior Absorption & Bioavailability. Chelation with glycine changes local pH and significantly enhances absorption. Magnesium glycinate is not dependent on gastric acid for absorption.
- 400 mg of Magnesium per serving.
- Gluten, Soy, and DairyFree.
- In the decades-long Framingham Heart Study, higher magnesium levels were associated with a significantly lower chance of calcification of coronary and abdominal arteries.†
- Higher intake of magnesium is associated with a reduction in the occurrence of arrhythmia. Magnesium is also used as a clinical intervention in certain types of ventricular arrhythmias.†
- National Institutes of Health issued findings that higher magnesium levels in the blood are strongly associated with a lower risk of cardiovascular disease.†
- Magnesium helps the body respond quickly to stress, and helps give the body a deep sense of relaxation.†
- Magnesium is critical for the relaxation of the smooth muscles, including those found in blood vessels.†
- Higher magnesium intake is associated with a lower risk of atherosclerosis.†
- Reductions in magnesium levels have been linked to increased levels of anxiety.†
- Magnesium is essential for maintaining normal, healthy blood pressure.†
- Magnesium a cofactor in hundreds of enzymatic processes, including the activities of hormones, neurotransmitters, and other cellular regulators.†
Magnesium is required for certain processes involving ATP, DNA, and RNA.†