One of the major risk factors for cardiovascular disease is elevated total and LDL (“bad”) cholesterol.
There are several categories of prescription drugs that are designed to help lower cholesterol; the most commonly prescribed being Statin drugs.
Statins are effective at lowering total and LDL cholesterol, but they are associated with significant side effects. Many individuals with elevated cholesterol have been able to improve their cardiovascular health through diet, exercise, and nutraceutical supplements. One of the nutraceuticals that have been shown in research studies to support normal LDL and total cholesterol levels is red yeast rice.
- 600mg of red yeast rice per serving.
- Carefully manufactured to avoid the presence of citrinin, a toxic by-product of the fermentation process.
- Easy to swallow vegetarian capsule
- Red yeast rice has been shown in numerous studies to help support cardiovascular health.†
- Supports normal triglyceride, LDL, and total cholesterol levels.†
- Red yeast rice offers a safe option for supporting healthy cholesterol levels. Red yeast rice should be used with Coenzyme Q10 for maximum benefit
†These statements have not been evaluated by The Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.