- Processed through natural fermentation; not synthetic.
- Identical in structure to the ubiquinone produced in the body.
- All-trans CoQ10 (most active form), no cis isomers.
- Available in three dosages, based on individual needs and health status.
- Easy to swallow soft gel capsule.
- Since cellular activities are dependent upon energy, CoQ10 is essential for the efficient functioning of nearly every cell in the body.†
- Cardiac (heart) cells, muscle, and cells of the liver have a significant amount of mitochondria and a very large energy requirement. CoQ10 is vital the energy-producing processes that help maintain normal, healthy heart, muscle and liver function.†
- As a fat-soluble antioxidant, CoQ10 helps protect the cell membrane, LDL cholesterol, mitochondria, and DNA from free radical damage.†
- CoQ10 has been shown to support normal, healthy cardiovascular function including healthy blood pressure and efficient heart muscle contraction, as well as protection against free radical damage.†
- CoQ10’s ability to enhance energy production and provide antioxidant support helps provide support for healthy neurological function as well as normal, healthy cell growth.†