During this unprecedented and unpredictable time of health challenges and economic uncertainty, we want you to know that we at Natural Wellness Corner are thinking about you and your family.
As an essential business, we will remain open for our regular business hours. We will limit the number of people in the store at any one time, and we appreciate your help with the need for social distancing.
In response to COVID-19 and to limit your physical exposure and to better serve you, we now offer:
- Curbside delivery—Simply call in your order and let us know when you are out front. We’ll be right there, pronto.
- Mail delivery – We mail nationwide.
- Website orders – Our popular items are on our website. For more complete product availability, please call or stop in.
As a pharmacist and clinical nutritionist, I am doing health consults by phone and in my store office. We will practice social distancing in the store. Thank you for your patience during this unprecedented time.
More Thoughts at this Unique Time
It is critically important during this time of self-isolation that we focus on things we can control instead of worrying about things we can’t. We should take a pro-active approach to our health by working to strengthen our immune system.
Here are some things we SHOULD BE doing:
- Eat 7 to 9 servings of vegetables and fruits and daily
- Drink clean water
- Practice good hygiene
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep
- Keep physically active
- Practice stress reduction by taking a long walk, practicing meditation or yoga, and listening to music
Here are some things we SHOULD NOT BE doing:
- smoking and vaping
- eating foods with preservatives and additives
- loading up on sugars and carbs
- consuming alcohol
Stay in close touch with family and friends by email, text, phone or video platforms. Because…
The idea is all about physical social isolation, not eliminating social connection. Check on your elderly friends, neighbors and family members to help ensure they are not suffering from ‘categorical’ social isolation, which can be devastating.
There are also supplements that are supportive of a healthy immune system:
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D3
- Colloidal Silver
Contact us for expert advice and dosing for natural supplements. Another area of stress is the news. The media is in overdrive with too many talking heads and many self-proclaimed COVID-19 experts. If that is too ‘noisy’ for you, we recommend getting your factual medical information from the CDC and NIH COVID-19 websites.
Pharmacist and Clinical Nutritionist