WHY TAKE BERGAVIN
•BergaVin™ features the trademarked ingredients Bergavit® 40bergamot and Vinia® red grape powder with research demonstratingtheir potential to support cardiovascular health.* The polyphenols andflavonoids in bergamot and red grapes support healthy cholesterolmetabolism.* These ingredients also support antioxidant status and
promote a healthy inflammatory response.*
• 400 mg of bergamot as Bergavit® 40, standardized to contain 39% flavonoids (150 mg) to promote normal cholesterol metabolism
• 200 mg of Vinia® red grape powder providing the whole matrix of red grape nutrients and polyphenols to support antioxidant status Bergamot (Bergavit® 40) (Citrus bergamia) is a citrus plant that grows almost exclusively in the narrow coastal Calabria region in southern Italy.1,2 Bergamot supports cardiovascular health and promotes normal lipid metabolism. The potential health benefits of bergamot is likely to be derived from its unique profile of phenolic
compounds, such as neoeriocitrin, neohesperidin, naringin, rutin, neodesmin, rhoifolin, and poncirin.
•Supports cardiovascular health
• Supports antioxidant status
• Promotes a healthy inflammatory response
Take 2 capsules daily with a meal or as directed by your health-care practitioner.
• 400 mg of bergamot as Bergavit® 40, standardized to contain 39% flavonoids
• 200 mg of Vinia® red grape powder providing the whole matrix of red grape nutrients and polyphenols
to support antioxidant status
Vinia® is a registered trademark of BioHarvest, Ltd.
Bergavit® 40 is a registered trademark of BIONAP Srl.